Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A new chapter in life deserving of a new blog...

      
So, I decided to start blogging...again, but this time I've created an entirely new blog. Here you'll find a variety of topics from what's going on in my personal life, my thoughts on motherhood (struggles and victories) and also stories that I find interesting.
      You might be thinking, "here we go again..." and that's fine. I'm writing this for me but I welcome anyone along for the ride. I love writing and I also enjoy being able to journal. I find it to be a cleansing of the soul in a sense. I constantly use my Facebook as a forum to express my opinions, but I've grown bored with Facebook and would rather create a place designated for my thoughts.
      With that being said, welcome to this new chapter in my journey of self-discovery where you'll see slivers of who I am and what's happening in my life. I've been vlogging too since we made our great move across the country, so perhaps instead of uploading those on Facebook, I'll start posting those on youtube and linking them here..we'll see.
      I have no goals to be the "next great blogger/vlogger" I honestly want to do this as a way to keep my writing juices flowing and also a way for family and friends to keep themselves entertained with the chaos of my life. So...here goes nothing. ;)

~Kim

     

No comments:

Post a Comment